purchased products on the market

Hi,

i have bought 3 products from the mql5 market, however only one can be seen on my mt4 terminal. The other 2 are not on the market section of mt4 and even when i attempt installing from the mql5 platform to the mt4 terminal nothing happens, please help?

i have the same question, some EAs can't be searched in the mt4 terminal, but they are here in the webpage

Delisile Mathebula:

Hi,

i have bought 3 products from the mql5 market, however only one can be seen on my mt4 terminal. The other 2 are not on the market section of mt4 and even when i attempt installing from the mql5 platform to the mt4 terminal nothing happens, please help?

Your MQL5 Market purchases suppose to be into the Market folder, this is normal.

Make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4 terminal with your delisile-mathebula1406-gmail login and NOT any other, email etc.

the problem is some EAs just can't be searched

Pak Hong Poon:
the problem is some EAs just can't be searched

If you really bought those EAs some time ago on the Market so you should see them in the Market - Purchased tab of your Metatrader:

• MT4 EA for Metatrader 4, and
  • MT5 EA for Metatrader 5.

Check those EAs in your profile just to be sure that you really bought them under your forum login (your forum login is parcopph which is same with your Community tab login in Metatrader): https://www.mql5.com/en/users/parcopph/market

If you do not see MT4 EAs in your MT4 Purchased/Market tab (or you do not see your MT4 EAs in your MT5 Purchased/Market tab) so use the following procedure from the service desk:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Reason: