Product Review Issues

Maybe is a temporary glitch, I reported this to admins.

This is not an error.

Recently we introduced a new automated system that hides reviews from accounts that it found suspicious. To prevent further questions, we are not providing any details on how it detects that.

Alexey Petrov:

This is not an error.

Recently we introduced a new automated system that hides reviews from accounts that it found suspicious. To prevent further questions, we are not providing any details on how it detects that.

My review has not been hidden but I am not able to leave a star rating. Your system is broken and needs to be fixed. It is unfair to buyers to not be able to leave a star rating. And if you think my activity is suspicious, then you need to look at my order history! I have made many purchases on here over the years. It is unacceptable to take my money but not allow me to leave a star rating.  

cvdestyfx:

My review has not been hidden but I am not able to leave a star rating. Your system is broken and needs to be fixed. It is unfair to buyers to not be able to leave a star rating. And if you think my activity is suspicious, then you need to look at my order history! I have made many purchases on here over the years. It is unacceptable to take my money but not allow me to leave a star rating.  

Please write a ticket to servicedesk and provide all details for investigations - link at product and date when you tried to leave a rating.

We will check

MetaQuotes:

Please write a ticket to servicedesk and provide all details for investigations - link at product and date when you tried to leave a rating.

We will check

So it is contestable ? 

Lorentzos Roussos:

So it is contestable ? 

Not in your case.

MetaQuotes:

Not in your case.

Thanks for the info.

How about other sellers ?

Where can they contest the automated systems decision ?

I bought the EA '...' on 12/4/19 from <...> for $129. I got the attached notice, the EA no longer works as per the notice. Is this a usual thing with products on this site? I have downloaded free and/or purchased 77 products over the years and never got this notice or a similar one before. Don't know who to tell or ask. Can anybody advise me?

Thanks in advance

Dennis

dmposton:

I bought the EA '...' on 12/4/19 from <...> for $129. I got the attached notice, the EA no longer works as per the notice. Is this a usual thing with products on this site? I have downloaded free and/or purchased 77 products over the years and never got this notice or a similar one before. Don't know who to tell or ask. Can anybody advise me?

Thanks in advance

Dennis

I hope the seller has nothing to do with it. Either way it is getting ridiculous.

dmposton:

Thanks in advance

Dennis

from the Market? It looks strange ...
besides, as far as I see - this product was removed from the Market.
ask the seller about it.
Reason: