Wrong warning showing on my signals

Hi,

I am signal provider here with decent money to trades, but the mql system is showing wrong warning on my signals which is affecting my business and I am not able to get subscriber for my signals.

I want mql to please look into the matter and remove the warning.  2 months of trading with 500 trades already should not show this warning.

pic attached.

<Image removed - Advertising not allowed>

Working with sockets in MQL, or How to become a signal provider
Working with sockets in MQL, or How to become a signal provider
  • www.mql5.com
Sockets… What in our IT world could possibly exist without them? Dating back to 1982, and hardly changed up to the present time, they smoothly work for us every second. This is the foundation of network, the nerve endings of the Matrix we all live in.

Do you have a reference source on how newly created signals should be treated on this website? Or does the warning break local rules? 
You say 2 months are a lot but some wouldn't agree

These are standard messages for all signals and providers, they are not personalized or especially targeted to you.

If you monitor the moderator's section of your signals you will see these messages come and go when trading conditions change.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

These are standard messages for all signals and providers, they are not personalized or especially targeted to you.

If you monitor the moderator's section of your signals you will see these messages come and go when trading conditions change.

I understand it is not targeted to me personally but I think 60 days of trading should not be consider as new account. any idea when will these warning go away.

Maria Mahomedally #:

I understand it is not targeted to me personally but I think 60 days of trading should not be consider as new account. any idea when will these warning go away.

I don't know the rules of these messages, but the sure thing is that they are the same for everyone here.

Reason: