Link Demo account to Real Account

Hi everyone,

can any one guide me on how to link up a demo account to a real account in MT5 Platform. 

Tan Zhi Jiang -: can any one guide me on how to link up a demo account to a real account in MT5 Platform. 

That does not make sense. Please explain in more detail what you mean by "link up a demo account to a real account".

Fernando Carreiro:

That does not make sense. Please explain in more detail what you mean by "link up a demo account to a real account".

I would like to create 1 demo account and 1 real account, both chart at MT5 will be come from the same broker.

my demo account fund would be double my real account. Is hard to make trade simultaneously at multiple MT5  

Tan Zhi Jiang -: I would like to create 1 demo account and 1 real account, both chart at MT5 will be come from the same broker. my demo account fund would be double my real account. Is hard to make trade simultaneously at multiple MT5  

You can't open two accounts at the same time from one MetaTrader 5 terminal. You will have to run two terminals at the same time, each on a separate account.

However, if both accounts are from the same broker, you can use MT5 Multiterminal if the broker offers it for download, but I don't think that the multiterminal can display charts. You can only manage the orders and positions with it.

Fernando Carreiro:

You can't open two accounts at the same time from one MetaTrader 5 terminal. You will have to run two terminals at the same time, each on a separate account.

However, if both accounts are from the same broker, you can use MT5 Multiterminal if the broker offers it for download, but I don't think that the multiterminal can display charts. You can only manage the orders and positions with it.

Thanks for your reply. 

If I opt for this option " You can't open two accounts at the same time from one MetaTrader 5 terminal. You will have to run two terminals at the same time, each on a separate account."

what will be the process needed to link up both account? 

Tan Zhi Jiang -: If I opt for this option " You can't open two accounts at the same time from one MetaTrader 5 terminal. You will have to run two terminals at the same time, each on a separate account." what will be the process needed to link up both account? 
You can't link two accounts, but you can install a trade copying utility to copy the trades from one account to the other. Search the Forum for more information and search the CodeBase and/or Market for such solutions and products.

Tan Zhi Jiang -:

Hi everyone,

can any one guide me on how to link up a demo account to a real account in MT5 Platform. 

i recommend fxblue trade copier, you can copy trades from the real account and increase the trade size to open on the demo. You just need to have 2 platforms open and signup to fxblue with your phone and email. They may send you a advert, but i never received one yet.

Revo Trades:

i recommend fxblue trade copier, you can copy trades from the real account and increase the trade size to open on the demo.

How much is the cost incur for copy trade? 

Tan Zhi Jiang -:

How much is the cost incur for copy trade? 

nothing. only have to sign up free with email address and phone.

Revo Trades:

nothing. only have to sign up free with email address and phone.

Thanks for your advice. I will looks into it tonight. 

Can I proportion the lot size. Example : Demo 1 lot, but real account 0.5 lot? 

Tan Zhi Jiang -:

Thanks for your advice. I will looks into it tonight. 

Can I proportion the lot size. Example : Demo 1 lot, but real account 0.5 lot? 

i do not have it on my platforms for few months now, but i remember that when i used it, it was risk factor, so if i wanted to double my lots from the real account I put risk 2.0 to double my lot to open trade on the demo. But that was nearly 3 months ago now, so it may be different now, since fxblue update the copier ea few times each year, changing abilities and features.

Reason: