What is wrong with my signal's growth? - page 2

Ok, everybody can apply a formula, but the reasoning is just false like the one to calculate the reliability.

To avoid fraud like deposit/withdrawal a simple solution would be to calculate the % on the total deposit without taking the withdrawal. Simple and realistic isn'it?

MICHEL EDOUARD M ROELANS:

Ok, everybody can apply a formula, but the reasoning is just false like the one to calculate the reliability.

To avoid fraud like deposit/withdrawal a simple solution would be to calculate the % on the total deposit without taking the withdrawal. Simple and realistic isn'it?

If your avatar picture is real, you must be an older person and I hate to act like a teacher to you but please take a second and think this example.

You trade a $100 account and you lose $90, then you deposit another $1000 and make a 10% profit on it, so at the end you have $1110.

Are you in profit?

Because this is what you claim.

You are in profit in money, but not in growth in percentage terms.

My reasoning: investment 100+100=200 loss 90 balance 110 result 110-200= -90 -> -90/200= loss -45%

Your reasoning: my case, total deposit 2600, profit 20, balance 2620, result loss -63% (demo, no withdrawal) Funny not, and amazing that all of you think this is right, even a kid won't beleive that!

Sometimes some people are so proud to devellop nice and complicated formula when the solution can be so simple and spectators are amazed of their "intelligence" because they don't catch anything about it.

But now I do know, what I'm wondering is that I have to trust in some accounts which show +10000%.

And my avatar is real

I didn't read well sorry:

My reasoning: investment 100+1000=1100 gain 10 balance 1110 I invesvested 1100, I now have 1110, I won 10 and everybody will tell you that I made a benefit of 1110/1100= 1.0091% but I knwow, you're going to tell me take I made a loss of 90%!

My reasoning: investment 100+100=200 loss 90 balance 110 result 110-200= -90 -> -90/200= loss -45%

Your reasoning: my case, total deposit 2600, profit 20, balance 2620, result loss -63% (demo, no withdrawal) Funny not, and amazing that all of you think this is right, even a kid won't beleive that!

Sometimes some people are so proud to devellop nice and complicated formula when the solution can be so simple and spectators are amazed of their "intelligence" because they don't catch anything about it.

But now I do know, what I'm wondering is that I have to trust in some accounts which show +10000%.

You are the validated seller (validated by the service desk). And you are making the signals here ...

If you decide to make provide a signal for monthly subscription here (for money) so what will you do?

Because you are already in public conflict with the service desk on your thread (yes, it was the service desk replied by few posts here).
And what will you do?
Nothing? Yes, nothing ... because I can not imagine about how you can do any commercial activity here being in public conflict with the service desk who validated you to be a seller for example.

----------------

There is more things which you do not know (about subscription to be prohibited in case of 30% drawdown; about abnormal monthly profit to be ignored ...)
read first page of this thread for more information: Signals - Reliability 

----------------

Can you please continue your war against the service desk/admins somewhere to be outside this forum, ok?

Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability
  • www.mql5.com
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers...

And Eleni is right. Your case proves our formula is correct revealing your loosing strategy. If it were profitable you wouldn't keep topping up to stay afloat.

More -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

FAQ for the Signals service

Rashid Umarov , 2018.10.27 16:45

You can count as you like for yourself. But the algorithm for calculating the growth in the Signal service will not be changed - any balance transactions in the presence of open positions will be interpreted negatively. Precisely in order not to play these games, "let's count like this." The question is closed.

-----------------------

Reason: