MQL5 Password Recovery

I haven't had any luck trying to recover my password. I hope someone can help.  I cannot remember my password for the MQL5 Community although I have tried many times to log in.  I've had a page opened for some days in my browser, perhaps from an email link, I'm not sure.  I opened another page from a search engine link today to purchase the <Deleted>on the MQL5 site.  After purchase, I clicked to link with the MT5 platform and I was required to enter my MQL5 password for confirmation, but I could not remember correctly.  I clicked the link for password recovery and entered my email address and it said an email was sent.  After some time I repeated the process and then again several times but I received no email in my inbox or spam folder.  I hope someone can help me recover my password so that I can link with the site and download the indicator.  Thanks for any help someone can offer

It is about Community tab in Metatrader?
Use your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login is ronald828 ( do not use your email for login).

If you registered here using facebook or google (or if you forgot your forum password) so you can change your password:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Hello, I am Mina Nikki Bakht with the username 510778880,which my account as a demo. Unfortunately, I have forgotten my password and I cannot access my account. Please send me the password recovery link. Thankful-- 

mina nikbakht #:
Hello, I am Mina Nikki Bakht with the username 510778880,which my account as a demo. Unfortunately, I have forgotten my password and I cannot access my account. Please send me the password recovery link. Thankful-- 

Don't confuse your MQL5 account here with your trading account with your broker, they are 2 different things.

If you are talking about a Metaquotes MT5 demo account, the password cannot be recovered, so open a new demo account.

mina nikbakht #Hello, I am Mina Nikki Bakht with the username 510778880,which my account as a demo. Unfortunately, I have forgotten my password and I cannot access my account. Please send me the password recovery link. Thankful-- 

As my colleague Eleni told you, passwords on MT5 demo accounts on MetaQuotes servers cannot be recovered. The reason is that they are accounts mainly for learning how to use the terminal and for testing EAs, indicators, etc. by developers.

Keep the latter in mind, as MetaQuotes demo accounts in no case replicate real market conditions (spread, swaps, commissions, etc).

If you really want to test the profitability of strategies, etc., you should do so on a broker's demo account, where passwords can usually be retrieved. The negative point is that they usually have an expiry date of 30 days (keep that in mind if you want to test a strategy in the long term).

Reason: