I am unable to buy indicators due to limited financial operations

I have been trying for days now to buy indicators but i have been unable to due to system issue and also i have not been able to access indicators that i had purchased from MQL market as well. I have tried to contact technical support team but to no avail. Assistance will be appreciated. Thanks. 

seunet12:
I have been trying for days now to buy indicators but i have been unable to due to system issue and also i have not been able to access indicators that i had purchased from MQL market as well. I have tried to contact technical support team but to no avail. Assistance will be appreciated. Thanks. 

If you are having "financial operatrions limited" issue so contact with the service desk.

But if you purchased something from the Market so you can install it in Metatrader.

• You can not install if you are banned from the Market, but as I understand - you are not banned ... you are having simple "financial operatrions limited" issue which many users are having from time to time,
    and
  • you can not install if you are using Metatrader 5 with Windows 32 bit (MT5 is supported 64-bit Windows only for now).

Check your purchase in your profile here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/seunet12/market

---------------- 

How to install?
Fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum loginand forum password, for example:

• you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • make sure that you are using the latest build of Metatrader (the MT5 with Windows 32-bit will not work for the Market; MT4 with Windows 32-bit will work),
  • login to Community folder using your forum login - not your email; your forum login is seunet12
  • make sure that your password is less than 10 characters and that you are using native forum password which is not related to google/facebook (if your password is 10 or more characters or if you came here from facebook/google - change this password; read this thread for information about how to change).

----------------

My example (about how I am filling Community tab and what I am checking):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

read this post for more information-
Where can I see my purchases: post #692

And this information may be usefull as well:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Sergey Golubev:

Check your purchase in your profile here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/seunet12/market

---------------- 

How to install?
Fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum loginand forum password, for example:

• you should have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • make sure that you are using the latest build of Metatrader (the MT5 with Windows 32-bit will not work for the Market; MT4 with Windows 32-bit will work),
  • login to Community folder using your forum login - not your email; your forum login is seunet12
  • make sure that your password is less than 10 characters and that you are using native forum password which is not related to google/facebook (if your password is 10 or more characters or if you came here from facebook/google - change this password; read this thread for information about how to change).

----------------

My example (about how I am filling Community tab and what I am checking):

read this post for more information-
Where can I see my purchases: post #692
Sergey Golubev:

If you are having "financial operatrions limited" issue so contact with the service desk.

But if you purchased something from the Market so you can install it in Metatrader.

• You can not install if you are banned from the Market, but as I understand - you are not banned ... you are having simple "financial operatrions limited" issue which many users are having from time to time,
    and
  • you can not install if you are using Metatrader 5 with Windows 32 bit (MT5 is supported 64-bit Windows only for now).

Thanks, They have finally answered. Hopefully my issue should be resolved soon.

Reason: