Where can I see the list of my "free" Market purchased indicators? Some free item updates cause crash.

Free indicators not showing in the Purchased list within my profile after logging in to mql.com.

Is there a list of all the free items I obtained through the Market? Other than in market folder of mt4 terminal iteself?

Sometimes I am getting terminal crash when I update "free" "Market" indicators.

About Market products profile - there was a reply from the service desk:

The profile displays only significant purchases:
  1. The product was bought for money
  2. The product is now not free, even if downloaded for free.

In the terminal, one category is added to this all:

1. Physically installed on the device
Hence the difference.

but you can see them all in the Market tab in Metatrader using the following procedure:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Sergey Golubev:

but you can see them all in the Market tab in Metatrader using the following procedure:

Yes I see, thank you for clarifying that. I had to do this with some free indicators that were updated then crashed my platform. I also noticed some older item I thought had become obsolete showed up and worked fine again after deleting market files or a fresh install of mt4, so I was glad for that.

I wish there was an automatic way of backing up profiles and whole mt4 folder, instead manually back up constantly in case of this situation. Thanks for your help.

Reason: