Custom Indicator - No refresh

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When you post code please use the CODE button (Alt-S)!

Use the CODE button

Marcel Klein: the following indicator does not update automatically. If I change the time window it works. But it must also work like this. Somewhere I have an error in it. Can anyone help here?

No one is going to help you because that is decompiled code. It was stolen from someone! It is also against the forum rules!

EDIT: We know it is at decompiled code because of the cryptic variable names such as Gi_284, Gi_288, Gi_292, Gi_296 that no coder would use in real development.

EDIT: It was however partially changed by someone else after the decompilation process.

This is not stolen, you could download it normally on the internet at various indicator sites

Marcel Klein: This is not stolen, you could download it normally on the internet at various indicator sites

If you found someones credit card number and pin number on the internet and you download it and used it would it not still be a crime?

The same thing applies here. Just because you downloaded it from some unknown website does not make it automatically free and legal. It is decompiled code and you could get banned if you insist.

I suggest you delete the code yourself from your post before the moderator does it and gives you a warning!

Marcel Klein: This is not stolen, you could download it normally on the internet at various indicator sites

Ask the real owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way, we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.

See also
          Terms of Use of MQL5.community #3.13
          How can I recognize a decompiled code ? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #17 2017.06.26
          134317 - MQL4 programming forum 2011.06.29

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

Reason: