About making millions. - page 2

LoRio:
If that is true then you are renouncing technical analysis in a way. :)
It's not about technical analysis, it's about probability.

angevoyageur:
I suggest all those believers to play lottery, your chance are bigger to win millions from 100$.

Check this and prove me wrong

http://ge.tt/2MYKf322/v/0?c 

angevoyageur:
It's not about technical analysis, it's about probability.
In a way it is.
Winning the lottery just requires you to buy a ticket.
Placing a 50% risk trade requires Marine discipline in the selection of your entry point.
While placing a 0.5% risk trade allows you to be a little bit more "whatever , here its good". 
If you give winning the lottery more probabilities of success.
And you recognize that there are technical levels that the market just reverses at.
Then , its implied that you degrade Technical Analysis.

Also , its so much more fun than the lottery.

:)

Roszey:

Check this and prove me wrong

http://ge.tt/2MYKf322/v/0?c 

Prove what ? Of course you can make a table with %win each months.

Now do it on a real account, and come back when you are millionaire.

The first thing to do if you want to earn anything with Forex is to forget about being millionaire (mainly starting with 100$).

The first thing to do if you want to earn anything with Forex is to forget about being millionaire (mainly starting with 100$).

Thats true actually.
"Freedom from outcome"

ok. sure i agree with you Alian. that is not my target though. just trying to prove that if you have proper money management it might be possible.(LONG-TERM)

Roszey:
ok. sure i agree with you Alian. that is not my target though. just trying to prove that if you have proper money management it might be possible.(LONG-TERM)

Of course, mathematically it's possible. What I said is the probability is against you, 100$ is too low capital.

Second thing is : forget about that (being millionaire). It's a very difficult task to become a trader winning consistently over years.

But I suppose people need to dream.

angevoyageur:

Of course, mathematically it's possible. What I said is the probability is against you, 100$ is too low capital.

Second thing is : forget about that (being millionaire). It's a very difficult task to become a trader winning consistently over years.

But I suppose people need to dream.

Its the vodka conundrum.

Wanting a glass will get you in the bar.
Drinking too many will get you out of the bar.

LoRio:
Its the vodka conundrum.

Wanting a glass will get you in the bar.
Drinking too many will get you out of the bar.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Gn.... $weet Dr€▲m$

vijaygori:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Gn.... $weet Dr€▲m$
You forgot Yen :)
Reason: