No VPS connection over the weekend?

No VPS connection over the weekend?   Is there any servicing going on?

I have 3 icmarkets demo accounts.  cannot log in  to either VPS (x3) or some issue with icmarkets.

Cannot analyse trades.

Never usually a problem.

thanks,

Mark 

marktrounce27:

No VPS connection over the weekend?   Is there any servicing going on?

I have 3 icmarkets demo accounts.  cannot log in  to either VPS (x3) or some issue with icmarkets.

Cannot analyse trades.

Never usually a problem.

thanks,

Mark 

MQL5 VPS servers on the same broker work fine for me.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5 VPS servers on the same broker work fine for me.

Any other suggestions as still no connection??  running antivirus etc at the moment.

I have solid internet connection and everything looks fine.  Not touched anything at all in platforms.

I have had this in the past on occasions for a few hours at the weekend, but never all weekend.

thoughts welcomed.

marktrounce27: Any other suggestions as still no connection??  running antivirus etc at the moment. I have solid internet connection and everything looks fine.  Not touched anything at all in platforms.

I have had this in the past on occasions for a few hours at the weekend, but never all weekend. thoughts welcomed.

What is written in the log files when you try to connect? The details could help identify the problem!

Fernando Carreiro:

What is written in the log files when you try to connect? The details could help identify the problem!

Looks like icmarkets account connection failed.  Virtual server connection status is "started"

However, on my mobile phone, I can see accounts normally.  Maybe let's see what happens at market open.

thanks,

Mark

marktrounce27: Looks like icmarkets account connection failed.  Virtual server connection status is "started". However, on my mobile phone, I can see accounts normally.  Maybe let's see what happens at market open.

Are you able to connect to your "icmarkets" accounts directly from your MetaTrader terminal?

nope,  I am on to their help now.

Fernando Carreiro:

Are you able to connect to your "icmarkets" accounts directly from your MetaTrader terminal?

finally created a new demo account after chatting to icmarkets support and all other demos came to life.  No idea why but it worked!!   thanks for your feedback Fernando.

Reason: