i do not receive code in my phone for phone verification

i am having issues receiving code in my phone for phone number  verification

Please anyone with a similar experience help me. I can't do top up cos of my inability to verify my phone number which is not possible as a result of it receiving the code

It is the weekend now so you can try on Monday.
Because I was reading the similar thread with similar error in Russian forum today so I hope that something will be fixed on Monday in case it is the system error and not your phone (or your provider's) error.

It’s not because of the weekend since I’m having this same problem for a week. I think something is wrong with their platform and only support can help. 

consistentfx:
It’s not because of the weekend since I’m having this same problem for a week. I think something is wrong with their platform and only support can help. 
There were no any posts/threads during a week about same issue/error (at least - I did not read it).
I was reading one or two posts/threads today only about it.

If it something is wrong with their platform or system so I should see 1000 posts in one day.
But if it is just several posts only today so I think - it may be weekend situation.
Or you are having Huawei phone which is not having google and having some other system (which MQ promissed to use it too for example).

consistentfx:
Besides, I can tell you more:
not all sms is coming to my Russian phone (some brokers require the phone confirmation by sms to open demo account with them).
But when I use SIM card from the UK or from other country similar with "tourist SIM" (yes, it is roaming for me which I pay) so the sms is coming.

It means - it may be related to the internet/sms provider as well (about how they work and how they optimize/minimize their costs).
Reason: