I can't download EA to the MT5 platform - please help.

Hello. After updating Win10 I can't download EA to MT5 platform, I get this error message - MQL5 Market failed download product 'Volume by Direction' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426:]). I am asking for help - I do not know computer programming and operation.

I'm signed in and can't download EA.

Marzena044:

Hello. After updating Win10 I can't download EA to MT5 platform, I get this error message - MQL5 Market failed download product 'Volume by Direction' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426:]). I am asking for help - I do not know computer programming and operation.

I'm signed in and can't download EA.

You need to login into your MQL5 account with your marzenna044 login and install your purchases again, using one activation.

Also make sure that you have the latest Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your PC.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You need to login into your MQL5 account with your marzenna044 login and install your purchases again, using one activation.

Also make sure that you have the latest Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your PC.
Thank you for your help. My browsers are updated and I still can't download EA.

Marzena044:
Thank you for your help. My browsers are updated and I still can't download EA.

Can you post a screenshot of your problem?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Can you post a screenshot of your problem?

Every EA I want to save generates this error

Marzena044:

Can I see your Community tab?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Can I see your Community tab?

Community tab.

Marzena044:
Community tab.

Does this look like the community tab to you?

MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community.

Marzena044:

You already downloaded and installed it (this is your screenshot):

If it does not work so - you can delete it from Metatrader and install once again.
But you can not download and install the tools which was already installed on same Metatrader.

Eleni Anna Branou:

‎Czy wygląda to jak zakładka społeczności dla Ciebie?‎

‎MT5 >> Narzędzia >> Opcje >> Społeczność.‎

Yes I know. By opening this tab, a message about connecting to MQL5 with my profile saved on the MT platform is saved in the log. Proof that I am connecting to MQL5.

Sergey Golubev:

You already downloaded and installed it (this is your screenshot):

‎Jeśli to nie zadziała tak - można go usunąć z Metatrader i zainstalować jeszcze raz. ‎
‎Ale nie można pobrać i zainstalować narzędzia, które zostały już zainstalowane na tym samym Metatrader.‎

I know this. The same message shows up when I want to install other EA.
Reason: