Credit cards that work everywhere else rejected

Hi,

I am a bit confused. I was trying to buy an EA using credit cards that work just fine all the time. But I keep getting error messages like I am exceeding the limit (which is just not correct) and "Information about card/address/phone was invalid". The card info was correct, the phone number also, and the address I am not aware ever entering. Is my address stored somewhere so I can check? Any other solutions. I often used PayPal in the past but at least for this EA PayPal is not available anymore.

Really would appreciate help. When I try to submit a tech support ticket, it keeps telling me, I need to provide more information, even though I attached two screenshots and answered all the questions, the ticket is never submitted

Please help,

check with your bank, they might be blocking the transaction. The payment processor being used by the EA provider might be in a country which your credit card provider does not 'like'. when you call your bank credit card provider ask for the fraud detection team if you are not having much joy with the first line support. 

else use alternative payment method if available.

Bee Trader:

check with your bank, they might be blocking the transaction. The payment processor being used by the EA provider might be in a country which your credit card provider does not 'like'. when you call your bank credit card provider ask for the fraud detection team if you are not having much joy with the first line support. 

else use alternative payment method if available.

Thank you for the advise. I already checked with both banks and they say, they did not reject anything. I am running a bit out of credit card options. I will ask again though

Byte1999:

Hi,

I am a bit confused. I was trying to buy an EA using credit cards that work just fine all the time. But I keep getting error messages like I am exceeding the limit (which is just not correct) and "Information about card/address/phone was invalid". The card info was correct, the phone number also, and the address I am not aware ever entering. Is my address stored somewhere so I can check? Any other solutions. I often used PayPal in the past but at least for this EA PayPal is not available anymore.

Really would appreciate help. When I try to submit a tech support ticket, it keeps telling me, I need to provide more information, even though I attached two screenshots and answered all the questions, the ticket is never submitted

Please help,

Hi Byte.

It seems that MQL would have basic changes in deposit/withdraw methods. Early I heard that PayPal has been removed and Webmoney added. Early for example withdrawal minimum request bank transfer has been changed from 5000 to 3000 dollars. Finally it would be the best idea to contact service desk.

regards

Mohsen Nazari:

Hi Byte.

It seems that MQL would have basic changes in deposit/withdraw methods. Early I heard that PayPal has been removed and Webmoney added. Early for example withdrawal minimum request bank transfer has been changed from 5000 to 3000 dollars. Finally it would be the best idea to contact service desk.

regards

Thank you Mohsen, for this info. Right now I only see Credit card payment and UnionPay as payment option (the latter I do not know). I finally succeeded putting a ticket in. When I used the ticket subject for payment issues, it kept telling me I needed to provide more information, even though I already had a page of content and 2 attachments. Using the adding funds subject which seemed close enough worked though. So hopefully they will be able to help.

I just looked at my payment options and it seems that paypal again has become an option - have you tried it?

Carl Schreiber:
I just looked at my payment options and it seems that paypal again has become an option - have you tried it?

I works again (I had the same issue) but the help desk has said this is only temporary and they'll take PayPal away again soon.