Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 10

Does virtual server be able to run EA with news reference?

Hi everybody, I purchased and setup vps server on MT4. After I make sync all (experts, indicators, signals), i receive "Successful Migration", But after that my "Auto Trading" button is turned off. I don't know why...?

He rentado un servidor virtual pero no puedo hacer funcionar el Trailing Stop las 24 horas del día. ¿Alguien tiene idea de que me esta haciendo falta para que funcione continuamente?

ignacio1972:
He rentado un servidor virtual pero no puedo hacer funcionar el Trailing Stop las 24 horas del día. ¿Alguien tiene idea de que me esta haciendo falta para que funcione continuamente?

Spanish forum: https://www.mql5.com/es/forum

Foro MQL5
Foro MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: foro sobre el trading, sistemas de trading automáticos y simulación de estrategias comerciales.

I am new at this. Just bought one month.

It doesn't say anything about custom indicator being migrated.

2017.05.27 23:37:04.606 Virtual Hosting: nothing to synchronize, no any EA or custom indicator, signal for '1103404' is not enabled

I bought the custom indicator from the market.

I had open all charts and place the indicators on the chart.

Who and where can I get help?

One Subscription for One Account ?
Mean if i have 2 or 3 Account of difrent Brocker Can i Sync with one Subscription?

Help needed..pls.

I want to synchronize my vps with my broker server time..

How can I do?

James

james_caror:

Help needed..pls.

I want to synchronize my vps with my broker server time..

How can I do?

James

You can't. Best you can do is to choose a VPS with the same time as your broker.

VPS를 3 달 동안 사용했습니다.

내 PC에서 수동 매매 신호가 가상서버에서 동일하게 적용되는 방법을 모르겠다.

The article doesn't say how many EA/Charts can be migrated to the VPS.

I opened more than 30 charts and attached the EA to each one, but after I tried to synchronize it only migrated 27 of them, tried again, same thing, is there a limit on the VPS?

I know that the max is 100 EA/charts per metatrader, right or wrong?

Answer much appreciated, thanks  

Reason: