problem generating signals

hello friends,

i registered here as a signal provider two days back. registration was confirmed by the moderator. but when i tried to add signal system gave error message saying i have subscribed for a signal service & reselling is prohibited.

But the signal service i had already unsubscribed long back. and i dn't knw how to overcome this problem. Need your suggestions & help.

Regards,

varun

Files:
mql51.png  302 kb

varun.nagpal18:

hello friends,

i registered here as a signal provider two days back. registration was confirmed by the moderator. but when i tried to add signal system gave error message saying i have subscribed for a signal service & reselling is prohibited.

But the signal service i had already unsubscribed long back. and i dn't knw how to overcome this problem. Need your suggestions & help.

Regards,

varun

Open new account and add your signal from new account.

Makeprofitsuper:
Open new account and add your signal from new account.
i opened a new account also but it was rejected saying i have alrdy another account registered for signal providing

varun.nagpal18:
i opened a new account also but it was rejected saying i have alrdy another account registered for signal providing
They accept only the account which never subscribed to any signal. if any error contact Service Desk at your profile.

Makeprofitsuper:
They accept only the account which never subscribed to any signal. if any error contact Service Desk at your profile.
thank you sir for your help. i will surely contact service desk.

did you given your clear identity proof ???

yap, contact service desk..

if it still happen just open another new account