indicators stopped working after windows update

Indicators bought on Mql5 stopped working even after i tried to manually add them to chart, They do not respond and cant be found on indicators list on chart. These problems happened after i installed windows update on windows 10. The error code is 538. How do i resolve the problem

I clicked on the indicator link to reinstall and i lost an activation code. I had bought the indicators recently and i am loosing 2 activation codes due to windows update in less than a week after purchase. This is unfair and i had been using these indicators on 1 device and not multiple devices.i did not have this problem when i purchase indicators from other sites. pls reimburse the activation codes that i lost due to windows update.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchased items invisible

Sergey Golubev, 2021.03.18 06:23

One activation is lost in case of the Windows key updates (and it is well-known situation).
As far as I know - MetaQuotes company (the service desk) is adding additional activations for all the buyers (it is not added in individual basis).
It was the last announcement about it: Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 10 Version 20H2 release

Sergey Golubev:

when will it be credited? I purchase the products last week and i did the windows update over the weekend and i had to reinstall all the indicators and lost 1 activation. This is unfair and i did not have this problem with the indicators bought from other sites

jason goh:

when will it be credited? I purchase the products last week and i did the windows update over the weekend and i had to reinstall all the indicators and lost 1 activation. This is unfair and i did not have this problem with the indicators bought from other sites

No one knows when it will be credited for the next time.

By the way, you complained about losing activation under Windows 10 key updates ... but I want to say you here that it is very well-known situation existing during the long time. Seems you were out of the forum for some years  and because of that you do not know the things which most of the users know for the 3 years from now.

Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2017.04.10 14:11

Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid

On the 11th of April, Microsoft will release the Windows 10 Creators Update, after which the Windows version will be completely updated. In fact, this update is similar to installing a new operating system, because it will change configurations and encryption keys. The MetaTrader platform uses data binding to an operating system and hardware, in order to protect traders' data. This binding means that even if the platform files are stolen, thieves will not be able to connect to the trader's account or use products purchased from the Market.

In addition, due to the change of encryption keys, one activation of applications purchased from the Market will be lost, because all products are bound to an operating system.

And it is reply from MetaQuotes related to this issue:

Windows 10

MetaQuotes , 2020.12.26 21:49

To compensate for the inconvenience with reinstallations and relocations, at least 5 activations are initially given.

This is exactly a compensation backlog, and not 5 guaranteed devices under any conditions.

Free Indicators & EAs downloaded through markets works  only on the mt4 it has been downloaded .It does not work when installed in on other mt4. What could be reason ? 

satish37:
Free Indicators & EAs downloaded through markets works  only on the mt4 it has been downloaded .It does not work when installed in on other mt4. What could be reason ? 
Download those products to the other MT4 directly from this MT4.
or just copy them from one MT4 to an other one in case those MT4 instances are located on same computer.
Reason: