Windows Update / Activation Count

I recently updated Windows 10 and all the indicators that I purchased and downloaded from the Market stopped working. I reinstalled 3 of them and realized that my activation count is decreasing after each new installation, even though I am using the same PC. I have already reached the activation limit for certain products and the system won't let me install them although I already paid for said products. Can you resolve this issue for me MQL5 technicians? 

If l don't have a broker how do i open a real account

Derrick Mkhangweni:
If l don't have a broker how do i open a real account

get a broker

kcox:
I recently updated Windows 10 and all the indicators that I purchased and downloaded from the Market stopped working. I reinstalled 3 of them and realized that my activation count is decreasing after each new installation, even though I am using the same PC. I have already reached the activation limit for certain products and the system won't let me install them although I already paid for said products. Can you resolve this issue for me MQL5 technicians? 
If metaquotes dont give activation for universal update then there will be nothing that you can do except buying that product again. My advice is use VPS for automatic trading not your own PC and never trade on your own PC so that you dont need to update windows ever again (turned off permanently, it doesnt matter)

Anak Agung:
If metaquotes dont give activation for universal update then there will be nothing that you can do except buying that product again. My advice is use VPS for automatic trading not your own PC and never trade on your own PC so that you dont need to update windows ever again (turned off permanently, it doesnt matter)

My system is a manual one so a VPS doesn't really help me out. And why never update Windows again? I think that is dangerous because Microsoft is constantly proposing updated drivers and security patches.

Reason: