Charts Will Not Move

Hello, my charts on mt4 will not move. It stays on the current date and previous dates. Is anyone able to assist? I have had this problem since I downloaded the app and opened the demo acct. I try everyday and still nothing. 

Is the platform connected to the broker?

Keith Watford:
Is the platform connected to the broker?
I have not connected any broker, it's just a demo acct. Is that the problem? I had mt4 a while back when I first heard of forex and don't remember having this problem. 

TradingAmber:
I have not connected any broker, it's just a demo acct. Is that the problem? I had mt4 a while back when I first heard of forex and don't remember having this problem. 

download a new plateforme

if you do not use a dema account for one month, it will stop working

ffoorr:

What do you mean by that? 

TradingAmber:
What do you mean by that? 

I mean download a new plateform

go to your broker and download again MT4

ffoorr:

I mean download a new plateform

If you can't help then what's the point in commenting? Goodbye! 

ffoorr:

if you do not use a dema account for one month, it will stop working

Not true with all brokers.

Also many brokers allow unrestricted demo accounts if you have a real account with them.

TradingAmber:
If you can't help then what's the point in commenting? Goodbye! 

Lose the attitude! Especially when someone is trying to help you.

ffoor's English may not be perfect as it is not his native language.

Go to a broker's website and open a new demo account. As ffoor said, your existing demo account has probably expired.

Keith Watford:

Not true with all brokers.

Also many brokers allow unrestricted demo accounts if you have a real account with them.

I have not had this for a month. Only for a week. And I tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times already.. Don't mean to sound rude.. 

Keith Watford:

Lose the attitude! Especially when someone is trying to help you.

ffoor's English may not be perfect as it is not his native language.

Go to a broker's website and open a new demo account. As ffoor said, your existing demo account has probably expired.

And also like I said, I have not connected any broker.. I only have an MT4 demo account
Reason: