Hello guys i would like to subscribe in signal for someone but i couldn't why i don't know maybe because i am using the MT4 PLATFORM and he is using MT5 maybe this the reason?

Hello guys i would like to subscribe in  signal for someone but i couldn't why i don't know maybe because i am using the MT4 PLATFORM and he is using MT5 maybe this the reason?

Rules of Using the Signals Service
Subscription to a Signal is only available for the relevant MetaTrader platform account:
  • for the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 4 section,
  • for the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 5 section.
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Sergey Golubev #:
Rules of Using the Signals Service
Subscription to a Signal is only available for the relevant MetaTrader platform account:
  • for the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 4 section,
  • for the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal account, you can only subscribe to Signals from the MetaTrader 5 section.

thank you sir

My signal not showing in Public instead showing in All signals. What's the issue why is it not available to public

Omer Ahmed Khan #:

My signal not showing in Public instead showing in All signals. What's the issue why is it not available to public

Your signal was just published and there is no information/statistics update yet, so give it some time.

Reason: