Download MetaTrader 5

EA purchase question

To add comments, please log in or register
Publish your article. Millions of traders are looking for good ideas!
Adrian Emanuel Preoteasa
Adrian Emanuel Preoteasa 2014.09.23 15:39 

Hey guys,

I intend to buy a EA from the Market for MT$. But before that i have a question related to the limited activation number.

For the EA i want to purchase there is a limit of 5 activation.

Now my question is:

If I have on the same computer, 3 MetaTrader4 terminal installed, and I want to use all 3 applications at the same time, do I lose 3 activation from the initial 5?

Or this activation its per computer/OS?

Thank yoo. 

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.09.23 16:09  
adrianpreoteasa:

Hey guys,

I intend to buy a EA from the Market for MT$. But before that i have a question related to the limited activation number.

For the EA i want to purchase there is a limit of 5 activation.

Now my question is:

If I have on the same computer, 3 MetaTrader4 terminal installed, and I want to use all 3 applications at the same time, do I lose 3 activation from the initial 5?

Or this activation its per computer/OS?

Thank yoo. 

It's one activation by computer.
Mtatso Maphile
Mtatso Maphile 2014.09.24 02:42  

Hey Guys,

I am new to MQL5 and i dont know where to go to ask for help.

I would like to purchase a signal  but instead of "Subscribe" it got "Copy Trades". When I click on the "Copy Trades" it takes me to "Launch MT4 Platform and subscribe in the Platform" 

In the Terminal of the platform I go to "Signals" but cannot find the signal that I would like to subscribe there.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

balajisi
balajisi 2014.09.24 18:49  

I purchased an EA with 5 activation. The first on the PC while buying and activating is done. I want to do it on VPS. How do I do it? I can see under my profile, purchase this EA but how to download it on my VPS for the 2nd activation? Pl help

Balaji 

To add comments, please log in or register