Newbie Question - Please Help

Hi I just decide to use Signals or some people call it "Copy Trading". I just wonder, if the Signal Owner have equity of 100$ and I have equity of 1.000$, which means my equity is 10 times of the Signal Owner, do I will copying the Master  volume trades by 10 times?

Thank you for your time, best of luck. 

Garry Kuswandi:

Hi I just decide to use Signals or some people call it "Copy Trading". I just wonder, if the Signal Owner have equity of 100$ and I have equity of 1.000$, which means my equity is 10 times of the Signal Owner, do I will copying the Master  volume trades by 10 times?

Thank you for your time, best of luck. 

Yes, but it still depends on several factors. (leverage, signal settings, etc.

1. Down by reducing the deposit load below 95% (max)
  2. Up by increasing your account balance vs. what the signal provider has. Signal lot size is adjusted from signal balance and leverage to yours.
  3. If you had used this you would have found among many:
              Icrease lot size - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 2018.06.12
              signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ???? - MQL5 programming forum 2013.04.18

Hi there..

Hi I am very new to trading forex and I am looking to copy trade. Can you recommend some experienced traders with a successful winning rate on their weekly and monthly trades?

Secondly If I fund my account with a £1000, approximately how much am I expected to make a week or a month?

Hope to read from you soon.

Thanks

Hi there

In recent weeks, I have heard about trading robots. Do you know how effective they are?

Can you recommend a provider with an effective robot? 

What is the average cost of a robot?

Hope to hear from someone soon. 

Malle F:

Hi there

In recent weeks, I have heard about trading robots. Do you know how effective they are?

Can you recommend a provider with an effective robot? 

What is the average cost of a robot?

Hope to hear from someone soon. 

Any recommendation is prohibited on the forum (you should select it by yourself).

----------------

Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.youtube.com
How to choose a trading signals and subscribe to it in MetaTrader Platforms? Its easy! Watch the video and you will know everything about trading signals.
Reason: