Discussion of article "Neural networks made easy (Part 9): Documenting the work"

New article Neural networks made easy (Part 9): Documenting the work has been published:

We have already passed a long way and the code in our library is becoming bigger and bigger. This makes it difficult to keep track of all connections and dependencies. Therefore, I suggest creating documentation for the earlier created code and to keep it updating with each new step. Properly prepared documentation will help us see the integrity of our work.

Once the program completes, you will receive a ready-to-use documentation. Some screenshots are shown below. The full documentation is provided in the attachment.

Author: Dmitriy Gizlyk

Hi Dmitriy. I've been speed running through your article series. I'm a beginner developer in the area of data science and neural networks, and I'm not too familiar with MQL5 & C++. However, when I tried to run the code in mt5 and train the network, it ran for way too long without any output. Continuing it's run for almost two days before I finally cancelled the whole thing, and I use a relatively average CPU & GPU Core i7-4500U & NVidia GeForce GT-745M. DO you have any suggestions on why that might be so. Also, like Anthony Eric Gillon Dawson kindly pointed out. All of the class code structure i just packed into one spaghetti bowl of dependencies. I will come and offer my view after separating and individually documenting the necessary classes of the library.