Icustom

Hello everyone, I wanted to use the function "icustom" to extract the values of some indicators in an expert, assuming that I have the source of these indicators (so I can modify them).
I attach the image where in the "data window" I have the variables: buy, sell, m15 TMA band, value2 and value 3, how can I "take" these values to use them in the expert?

Files:
Expert.JPG  169 kb

texoro :
Hello everyone, I wanted to use the function "icustom" to extract the values of some indicators in an expert, assuming that I have the source of these indicators (so I can modify them).
I attach the image where in the "data window" I have the variables: buy, sell, m15 TMA band, value2 and value 3, how can I "take" these values to use them in the expert?

In the CopyBuffer function, get data for a specific buffer:

int  CopyBuffer(
   int       indicator_handle,     // indicator handle
   int       buffer_num,           // indicator buffer number
   int       start_pos,            // start position
   int       count,                // amount to copy
   double    buffer[]              // target array to copy
   );
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
  • www.mql5.com
iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Vladimir Karputov:

In the CopyBuffer function, get data for a specific buffer:

IN mt4 non mt5

texoro: IN mt4 non mt5
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Perhaps you should read the manual. What is the second from the last parameter?
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum 2017.05.23

texoro :

IN mt4 non mt5

All questions about the old terminal can be found only in the special section MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 . I will move your topic.

Vladimir Karputov:

All questions about the old terminal can be found only in the special section MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 . I will move  your topic.

Should I repost it in mql 4 section?

if you have moved it you tell me where I do not see it? thanks 

texoro:

Should I repost it in mql 4 section?

if you have moved it you tell me where I do not see it? thanks 

The topic has been moved to the correct section. No need to repost.

what is the link to the new post

texoro:
what is the link to the new post

Why do you need a link? You are posting in it!!

Reason: