I want to create my own signal. but my account has subscribed Johnpaul's signal ,now the signal is finished .How can I canceled the signal?

I want to create my own signal. but my account has subscribed Johnpaul's signal ,now the signal is finished .How can I canceled the signal?

Someone Please help me. 

netpetrel:

Someone Please help me. 

You can't, you have to use an other account to provide your signal.

angevoyageur:
You can't, you have to use an other account to provide your signal.
Is this true, because I have also a finished subscription on my account and want to provide a signal myself? 7 days passed already after the expiration date and still not able to create a signal.

netpetrel:

Someone Please help me. 

did u find a solution to this problem , or the only way is to create a new account?

godjikov:
Is this true, because I have also a finished subscription on my account and want to provide a signal myself? 7 days passed already after the expiration date and still not able to create a signal.
I don't have for habits to give wrong information. Please read the Signals service rules. You can't use the same account to provide and to subscribe, never.

angevoyageur:
You can't use the same account to provide and to subscribe, never.
+1. And the reason for this is that any former signal which a user was ever subscribed to did surely affect this account peformance, but the signal service relies on every signal provider's account history in order to calculate its performance metrics. In other words, an account history must be clear in the sense of not containing any trades from other signals.
Reason: