Indicators: Classic Moving Averages with colors

Classic Moving Averages with colors:

The indicator displays a colored moving average.

Author: Mike Pascal Plavonil

Hello, thank you for your efforts. I have a problem with some indicators. When I copy to the indicators folder, the mql5 program file does not create

Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions

mohsen moisen:

Hello, thank you for your efforts. I have a problem with some indicators. When I copy to the indicators folder, the mql5 program file does not create

You habe to compile it

mohsen moisen:

Open Metatrader Editor and compile the file

Hi how do I get code for this MA

bongani1999 # :
Hi how do I get code for this MA

The link is in the first post:

Hello, excellent indicator. I'm trying to add the Symbol parameter so I can use it from an EA that iterates over the symbols. Is this possible?, I tried to make the following modification but I was not successful:

double getPrice(ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE  tprice,const double &open[],const double &close[],const double &high[],const double &low[],int i,int _bars,int instanceNo=0)
  {
   switch(tprice)
   {
         case PRICE_CLOSE:     return(iClose(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i));
         case PRICE_OPEN:      return(iOpen(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i));
         case PRICE_HIGH:      return(iHigh(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i));
         case PRICE_LOW:       return(iLow(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i));
         case PRICE_MEDIAN:    return((iHigh(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i)+iLow(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i))/2.0);
         case PRICE_TYPICAL:   return((iHigh(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i)+iLow(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i)+iClose(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i))/3.0);
         case PRICE_WEIGHTED:  return((iHigh(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i)+iLow(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i)+iClose(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i)+iClose(Simbolo,PERIOD_CURRENT,i))/4.0);
   }
   return(0);
  }

I like this indicator, but how do you change the down color?  I seem to only be able to change the up color.  I'm sure I'm missing something.  Thanks in advance

smythewhyte #:
I like this indicator, but how do you change the down color?  I seem to only be able to change the up color.  I'm sure I'm missing something.  Thanks in advance
Nevermind.  I just changed the source code.