EA not working after migrating to VPS. - page 2

I hope someone corrects me if i'm wrong... but i believe if these options are checked, then migrating to VPS triggers it and will stop the EA's. 

Any thoughts? 

Anthony James Leiser:

I hope someone corrects me if i'm wrong... but i believe if these options are checked, then migrating to VPS triggers it and will stop the EA's. 

Any thoughts? 

Autotrading is always ON in MQL5 VPS. So, that is why we do not need to keep autotrading to be ON in our home Metatrader with same trading account.

Anthony James Leiser:

Any thoughts? 

No, these settings are only have a meaning locally, it will not be any change of account or profile on your MQL5 VPS environment.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think you've ticked the: Enable realtime signal subscription, in Signals tab, before you synchronized with your MQL5 VPS.

Follow these instructions.

How to Subscribe to MT4 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

Post a screenshot of your local MT4 Signals tab, before the synchronization with your MQL5 VPS.

You are not using a Mac by any chance, because Signals are not available in Macs.

Hey

1. enabled;:

2: Synced:

3.  Journal of MTt4 see it synced. I removed EA last night so it was pure signal only . Did not open trades again

4>After syncing Signal enabled removed itself as it should because it was migrate

5. VPS journal after hitting sync

Done this 500X got the same message anyway :P

I will wait again then i show you the message..

It does not open trades

I have installed different MT4 added the account done the same as above yesterday and result is the same.

I am using Win platform not Mac.

thank you

Regards Pavol

Pavol Kohutik:

It does not open trades

For now - you should check VPS journal/logs, because all the information related to oipenning trades, not openning trades, why not open, lot size (and why this lot size) should be written in VPS journal.
Besides, the information about sucessful synchronization should be written in VPS journal too (two log files).

Sergey Golubev:

For now - you should check VPS journal/logs, because all the information related to oipenning trades, not openning trades, why not open, lot size (and why this lot size) should be written in VPS journal.
Besides, the information about sucessful synchronization should be written in VPS journal too (two log files).

Hey Sergey

When i filter keywords on their own "trade"  "signal"  "lot"  "buy"  "sell"  "error"  i only get the message i showed you earlier and the message repeat itself every hour when i close MT4

If i leave the MT4 open the message will not come up.. After i close it in hour later the message will display when i pull the log from VPS.

I even removed EA yesterday to see if trades would open or the message will stop displaying but did not. instead i get this message all the time.

2020.12.11 08:02:49.922 '738048': 0 charts, 0 EAs, 0 custom indicators, signal not enabled, not connected to trade server

I can PM username passwords you can see yourself

thank you

Regards Pavol

Pavol Kohutik:

2020.12.11 08:02:49.922 '738048': 0 charts, 0 EAs, 0 custom indicators, signal not enabled, not connected to trade server

I do not know which trading account you are using .. demo? did you connect Metatrader to trading account before synchronization? your MQL5 VPS subscription is for this your trading account? You can check here about trading account and the trading server (in case the broker changed the name of the server): https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

And post (attach) VPS journal/logs here as the *.txt file (two logs, means - two files).

Pavol Kohutik:

Hey

1. enabled;:

2: Synced:

3.  Journal of MTt4 see it synced. I removed EA last night so it was pure signal only . Did not open trades again

4>After syncing Signal enabled removed itself as it should because it was migrate

5. VPS journal after hitting sync

Done this 500X got the same message anyway :P

I will wait again then i show you the message..

It does not open trades

I have installed different MT4 added the account done the same as above yesterday and result is the same.

I am using Win platform not Mac.

thank you

Regards Pavol

Post a MQL5 VPS Journal screenshot, at the time of the signal migration, the part you posted is meaningless.

We want to see the part where it writes for the signal subscription details.

Reason: