Participate as a VPS hoster?

I am not sure if this is the best place for this but the support ticket system is only for finance issues so hopefully I'm able to reach someone who can help.

I was reading up on the VPS and I noticed that the VPS hosters are actually independent companies that enter into an agreement with MetaQuotes Ltd to participate in Virtual Hosting Cloud network operation and provide their server(s) for the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal(s).

We are an IT company here in the Phoneix, AZ, USA area and have a small datacenter space. We currently have a large chunk of our users and techs workstations participating in the MQL5 Cloud Network, and as we are consolidating some of our datacenter space to begin expanding we are looking at revenue generating opportunities and wanted to see how we can become a direct VPS host, and what would be needed. We already do VPS in general for SMB and other forex traders and such so they can run whatever they want since we provide a machine with admin access, but wanted to see what it took to be able to be a VPS host with MetaTrader so we can be part of when you purchase in the app itself.

Christopher Michael Angell:

I am not sure if this is the best place for this but the support ticket system is only for finance issues so hopefully I'm able to reach someone who can help.

I was reading up on the VPS and I noticed that the VPS hosters are actually independent companies that enter into an agreement with MetaQuotes Ltd to participate in Virtual Hosting Cloud network operation and provide their server(s) for the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal(s).

We are an IT company here in the Phoneix, AZ, USA area and have a small datacenter space. We currently have a large chunk of our users and techs workstations participating in the MQL5 Cloud Network, and as we are consolidating some of our datacenter space to begin expanding we are looking at revenue generating opportunities and wanted to see how we can become a direct VPS host, and what would be needed. We already do VPS in general for SMB and other forex traders and such so they can run whatever they want since we provide a machine with admin access, but wanted to see what it took to be able to be a VPS host with MetaTrader so we can be part of when you purchase in the app itself.

This is not a subject for the forum, I suggest you to contact Metaquotes directly on this (through the Service Desk).

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is not a subject for the forum, I suggest you to contact Metaquotes directly on this (through the Service Desk).

I did that and they said "We are only dealing with requests related to financial operations on mql5.com."

So the forum is the only other option I have unless you know of another way.

Christopher Michael Angell:

I did that and they said "We are only dealing with requests related to financial operations on mql5.com."

So the forum is the only other option I have unless you know of another way.

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service

Hoster is an independent company that has entered into an agreement with MetaQuotes Ltd to participate in Virtual Hosting Cloud network operation and provided its hosting servers for that.

We are the forum users, and we have nothing to do with any possible agreement between your company and MetaQuotes company.
I think - it should not be discussed on the public forum here. If you can not open the ticket to the service desk for some reason - use this website: https://www.metaquotes.net/en 

But it is not for your forum anyway.

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual Hosting Service offers for rent MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 virtual terminals located on Virtual Hosting Cloud network servers.  The Virtual Hosting service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. Use of Virtual Hosting service means that a User has accepted and agreed to these Rules of using the service. User...
Reason: