MetaTrader 4 Platform update build 1310 - page 2

...I just want MT4 to finally utilize the multi-threading process or execution.

This system of mine (free - below link) badly needed such kind of an update (how I wish).

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/901713-v2v-dynamic-trading-system

And also, whenever it opens the platform and then loads the previously loaded chart pair/instrument, the platform doesn't wait to get connected successfully to the MT4 server before executing the tools or indicators loaded with the chart.

AwarenessForex:

Unfortunately MQ "allegedly" wants to continue their push for MT5.   So by putting mt4 in bug/security fix-only maintenance cycle, it forces users to either except it as it is or use a new version.  And also limit the selling of new mt4 broker licenses.

I think to some degree it is slap in the face to the MT4 community that gave them their success.....but ultimately "I just trade here".   Not my final decision.

There are more organic ways to grow MT5 userbase.

But at least mt4 is still usable in its current form. @narco do you see something that would be needed in the platform itself that you cannot accomplish with mql4?
The latest update is worse

MetaQuotes:

The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Thursday, November 26, 2020. This version provides error fixes and platform stability improvements.

The new build will be available through the Live Update system.

how can i download mt4 updated version?

morekm201:

how can i download mt4 updated version?

connect your Metatrader 4 with MetaQuotes-Demo server (open demo account with MetaQuotes-Demo) and wait for updates.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".