Experts: Mission Impossible Power Two Open Version - page 3

In the past 10 years of my trading, placing an order and then correcting it, the more false the wrong it will be. Let your time and talent write your EA into a one-on-one winning strategy. Ok

from long Time..that study and try a lot of EA, i made my self ..at least, one each day.....is the first very impressive EA.....is real or dream? i start to test on real...account...after long optimization....

dear SZYMON

#could you make this ea to open buy & sell at the same time when it starts then the averaging martiangle can continue

#what is power mean ?

#what is take profit next position? is it take profit for all averaging open order ? since i manage to see take profit all is around 20-25 pips for all averaging position but in setting it was mentioned only 7 pips

#what is ur lot multiplier ?

because ur averaging is 0.01 - 0.01 - 0.02 - 0.03 - 0.06 etc

looking at the strategy with no strategy at all, it is ok to put in any time frame. since its not based on any indicator pure only multiplier calculation with averaging martiangle

i love it because you still can change the pipstep,initial lot.

i saw that when u are floting around 100 pips, your total lot for averaging is 0.01+0.01+0.02+0.03+0.06 = 0.13 it is fine for me

please kindly reply.. thanks for the great sharing

Reason: