FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 142

-Aleks-:

The progression along the trend is apparently with fills, but what if there is a reversal on the last fill?

I am thinking about a system that will work along the trend, but with a short move - collecting corrections. But there is also a problem with trend change - it becomes obvious too late...

Of course, there may be a reversal. But it does not happen every month. You make an insurance, you look whether the reversal is false or not. If it is confirmed - the last dose will be the last one, you may cut everything and it will be over.

If you know the price, you would live in Sochi - if you knew it, you would watch it that way).

It's a bit slow on the site...

new-rena:
The site is a bit slow...
Every time I post a message that starts a new branch page.

new-rena:

Well of course there could be a reversal. But it doesn't happen every month... You make an insurance policy, see if it is a false reversal or not. If it is confirmed - the last dose will be the last one, you cover everything and it is over.

If you know the price, you would live in Sochi - if you knew it, you would watch it that way).

It depends on what timeframe is being traded, I don't go more than one hour... I don't go more than an hour, I don't go more than an hour.

Stable 20-30pts, don't make me laugh, I only know three people here who can do that.

No timeframes, price and time.

-Aleks-:
And it depends on what TF is being traded, I don't go more than an hour... And on the day, you can make money with a simple MA without filters, but it takes years.
I suspect that there are those, even in this thread...

Anatoli Kazharski:
Every time a message starts a new branch page.
Only in this branch for some reason...

stranger:

Stable 20-30pts, don't make me laugh, I only know three people here who can do that.

No timeframes, price and time.

Time can be thrown out altogether) take e.g. ticks or ranges.

new-rena:
Only in this thread for some reason...
Maybe they put some kind of limit on it, because the "flow" is sometimes too much. ))

stranger:

Now every one of those who dreams about it will think that he is the one who can do it. Or at least try to look like one. ;)))
Reason: