Minimum price to be able to rent an ea in the market? - page 2

I like the new approach but it should be modified:

-remove by market all the rent products with less 30$( obviously sending a mail to the developers to inform about that so they can adapt prices with the new policy)

-minimum price of 30$ for renting and selling is wrong. Renting and selling  should have a different price. let's say for selling a product minimum should be 100$ or something like that.

Marco Montemari:

I like the new approach but it should be modified:

-remove by market all the rent products with less 30$( obviously sending a mail to the developers to inform about that so they can adapt prices with the new policy)

-minimum price of 30$ for renting and selling is wrong. Renting and selling  should have a different price. let's say for selling a product minimum should be 100$ or something like that.

$100 that is just being greedy...

I think a minimum of $15 rental would seem appropriate 50% of the minimum purchase price.....

The other issue is the legacy of products for sale at under $30  those developers have significant and unfair price advantage in the market place that is not available to everyone else. They should be forced to raise their price to the minimum level how can the rules be different for different products in the same market place ! ?

Paul Anscombe:

$100 that is just being greedy...

I think a minimum of $15 rental would seem appropriate 50% of the minimum purchase price.....

The other issue is the legacy of products for sale at under $30  those developers have significant and unfair price advantage in the market place that is not available to everyone else. They should be forced to raise their price to the minimum level how can the rules be different for different products in the same market place ! ?

If min rent price is 30$, I think you agree with me minimum selling price cannot be 30. That is why I was thinking minimum SELLING price should be something like 100.

I think 15$ is fair but just for 1 month rent.

Probably I am wrong but my personal idea is this:

why do you use an EA or indicator? For making money I suppose.

If the product is good, selling for 30$ it is like giving as a gift. 
If the product is not good, it is like putting garbage in the market...

a minimum price of 30$, even for 1 month rent, is just ridiculous (too high). Why does there need to be a minimum price in the first place :(  <Deleted>

Couldn't agree more with this conversation.

• Why is the minimum set to $30 ?! 
    If there's minimums they should be set at a value which is conducive to Buyers ... the $30 entry fee is steep for a simple indicator.

• Why is the rent (such as 1 month) also set at $30 ?!
    That is the most idiotic thing I've run into here on the Market!  
    Why would anyone sell an indicator for $30 (minimum) but also offer a 1 month rental set to ... you guessed it... $30 !?!
    There needs to be option to rent at a lower price than the purchase -- simple logic of selling a product

SOMEONE AT MQL NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION HERE AND CORRECT THEIR CONTRADICTIVE MINMUMS

Reason: