Can I continue download/install/reinstall/update/use EA if the EA changed from sell to rent only

Dear experienced traders

I bought an EA in the Market, and the provider is planning to change the EA from sell to rent only. 

Can I continue download/install/reinstall/update/use EA in the future? Or do I have to pay again for the rent? 

Do you have any experience in this kind of case? 

Thank you in advance and best wishes, 

Sky

I downloaded free indicator from the Market (it was several month ago).
After that - the seller changed "free" to "paid" and this indicator is not free anymore.
But I am still using this indicator for free, because indicator was free of charge when I downloaded it.

I think - it may be same with "sell" to "rent".

Sergey Golubev:

I downloaded free indicator from the Market (it was several month ago).
After that - the seller changed "free" to "paid" and this indicator is not free anymore.
But I am still using this indicator for free, because indicator was free of charge when I downloaded it.

I think - it may be same with "sell" to "rent".

Thank you so much, Sergey. 

I got it! 

Do you know how it effect to the activation? 

Sky L:
Do you know how it effect to the activation? 
Same:
if the customer had 5 activations in the moment of purchase but the seller increased the number of actrivations after that so this customer will still have 5 (for example) - because he purchased with 5.

Sergey Golubev:
Same:
if the customer had 5 activations in the moment of purchase but the seller increased the number of actrivations after that so this customer will still have 5 (for example) - because he purchased with 5.

Thank you, Sergey. 

Reason: