The developer disappears!

That's my first post to this forum. Maybe question has been answered. If so, please send me a link.

If not:

You've purchased a robot, and somehow this thing manages to buy you a Ferrari every now and then. How confident are you, that this robot will work some months, or years.

Backtest works, so why would we need the developer around? 

Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.
i don't get why people say that past performance is not a guarantee of future performance
i don't get why people say that past performance is not a guarantee of future performance
  • www.mql5.com
if you test a setup, and it is right more than 80% for the last 100 times, what are the odds that it was just pure luck, almost more easy to be bit...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Market Products

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.14 06:27

Yes, agree.
That is why I am suggesting to select the product by the seller.
I mean: select the seller/author first, and after that only we may select the products he is selling.
And it is my standard reply below (which I am posting all the time on the forum):

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance as well).

Reason: