Market Products

I see many products that look like variations with a different twist of the same indicators.  They start to look alike after awhile Are there templates to use to design products for the market?  

Yes, agree.
That is why I am suggesting to select the product by the seller.
I mean: select the seller/author first, and after that only we may select the products he is selling.
And it is my standard reply below (which I am posting all the time on the frum):

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance as well).

Creating an Order - Freelance service at MQL5.com
Creating an Order - Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Order a technical indicator, trading robot or any other trading application from Freelance

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, agree.
That is why I am suggesting to select the product by the seller.
I mean: select the seller/author first, and after that only we may select the products he is selling.
And it is my standard reply below (which I am posting all the time on the frum):

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance as well).

I dont know what you are talking about.  I asked if there were templates people were using to create codes because many look similar

Thomas Bradley Butler:

I dont know what you are talking about.  I asked if there were templates people were using to create codes because many look similar

Cuse of Strategys.

You search on the web about trading strategy or Best strategy to trade on Forex.

strategys is limited to Several articles.

AND developer make them to a robot. base strategy is similar, But how to making them to Code is different. its depended on Experience, Intelligence and creativity

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

Cuse of Strategys.

You search on the web about trading strategy or Best strategy to trade on Forex.

AND developer make them to a robot. base strategy is similar, But how to making them to Code is different. its depended on Experience, Intelligence and creativity

Not sure what you mean.  I am saying many look a like . Like a cookie cutter template.

Thomas Bradley Butler:

I do not know (I am not a seller).
If you feel that some Market products from some sellers look in very similar way - write to the service desk.
As far as I know - several validated sellers/users were banned from the Market because of their products' similarities.

----------------

Rules of Using the Market Service

The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed descriptions and/or design shall be considered as spam and lead to the removal of all detected copies from the Market showcase, while the Seller shall be banned from all paid MQL5.com services.

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

Cuse of Strategys.

But are there some that don't use classical technics?

Sergey Golubev:

I do not know (I am not a seller).
If you feel that some Market products from some sellers look in very similar way - write to the service desk.
As far as I know - several validated sellers/users were banned from the Market because of their products' similarities.

----------------

Rules of Using the Market Service

The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed descriptions and/or design shall be considered as spam and lead to the removal of all detected copies from the Market showcase, while the Seller shall be banned from all paid MQL5.com services.

I'm just wanting to know if there are templates to make indicators

Reason: