MACD + Stochastic vertical line indicator - page 2

Vladimir Karputov:

You have placed two DIFFERENT indicators in one window. These indicators have DIFFERENT scales. What you see is optical illusion. Zoom in on the graph and the picture will change dramatically. The fact that you have sketched several indicators in one window - you are deceiving yourself.

Oh ..i didn't realize it that way...thx for the info...but anyway do you know where can i find the one I am looking for where it automatically draw vertical line when MACD and Stochastic moving in the same direction?

Du'ak Krangas :

Oh ..i didn't realize it that way...thx for the info...but anyway do you know where can i find the one I am looking for where it automatically draw vertical line when MACD and Stochastic moving in the same direction?

Start using each indicator in your window: in one window - MACD, in another window - Stochastic. After that, you will see that these two indicators practically do not give simultaneous signals.

If you place two indicators in one window, you are fooling yourself.

Vladimir Karputov:

Start using each indicator in your window: in one window - MACD, in another window - Stochastic. After that, you will see that these two indicators practically do not give simultaneous signals.

If you place two indicators in one window, you are fooling yourself.

Ok i got what you meant....so now since it is not possible that way is it possible to get the automatically vertical line at MACD crossover only ? or is there any existing one

Du'ak Krangas :

Ok i got what you meant....so now since it is not possible that way is it possible to get the automatically vertical line at MACD crossover only ? or is there any existing one

Yes, you can. Please specify what is your understanding of "MACD intersection": the intersection of the 'main' line and the 'signal' line? Or the intersection of the 'main' line with the zero line?

MACD Intersection Main and Signal:

Displaying the iMACD (Moving Average Convergence / Divergence, MACD) indicator and vertical lines at the intersection of the 'Main' and 'Signal' lines

MACD Intersection Main and Signal

Vladimir Karputov:

Yes, you can. Please specify what is your understanding of "MACD intersection": the intersection of the 'main' line and the 'signal' line? Or the intersection of the 'main' line with the zero line?

MACD Intersection Main and Signal:

Displaying the iMACD (Moving Average Convergence / Divergence, MACD) indicator and vertical lines at the intersection of the 'Main' and 'Signal' lines

MACD Intersection Main and Signal as shown in your picture but the one you gave is for MQ5 file how to convert it to MQ4 as i am using MT4 platform

Du'ak Krangas :

MACD Intersection Main and Signal as shown in your picture but the one you gave is for MQ5 file how to convert it to MQ4 as i am using MT4 platform

You are on the MQL5 forum - therefore, you received the answer for the MQL5 language. There is a special topic for the old terminal:  MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - in it, ask questions about the old terminal.

Reason: