Lot size variation

My copy account lot size varies between 0.05 and 0.15 lots whereas signal provider`s lots size is always 1.0 ( in the same period ).

Provider`s account is 7 times larger than mine  -----so my lot size should be     1.0 divided by 7.0 = 0.143lots .

Same margin.     Why is this occurring ?

Thanks

You can calculate lot size by yourself using the example from this post

Please note: if you or your signal provider deposits/withdraws from/to accounts (BO = balance operations) or you or signal provider changes the leverage so your lot size may be changed. And it all should be written on the journal/logs of Metatrader (or logs of MQL5 VPS in case you are using VPS).

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

So why does my copy trade lot size vary so much ?------same currency no withdrawal or addition in either account and provider lot size remains constant

And leverage is the same

bartkins:
 And leverage is the same

Do you open manual trades on that account?

Do you have some bonus applied to your account?

Do you use an EA in addition to the signal subscription on that account?

The problem is on your side, there is nothing wrong with MQL5 signal copying.

Hi Eleni;

Thanks for your email

There are NO manual trades on the account.

No bonuses on the account.

No extra EA on the account

So ,you believe , the problem is on the other side----the broker i use (and i have copies of their trade orders ) said the problem is on the other side. 

So we are now in an endless loop-----or is it the VPS ?

Regards

bartkins:

Hi Eleni;

Thanks for your email

There are NO manual trades on the account.

No bonuses on the account.

No extra EA on the account

So ,you believe , the problem is on the other side----the broker i use (and i have copies of their trade orders ) said the problem is on the other side. 

So we are now in an endless loop-----or is it the VPS ?

Regards

I would like to see some evidence, some screenshot of the MQL5 VPS journal logs, referring to the copying ratio of your account and the opening of trades.

A screenshot of the signal provider's trading history would also help.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I would like to see some evidence, some screenshot of the MQL5 VPS journal logs, referring to the copying ratio of your account and the opening of trades.

A screenshot of the signal provider's trading history would also help.

Hello Eleni;

Please find vps data as requested-----note my lot size percentage was changed from 15% ( which is the correct size ) to 10%     Why ?

Sorry didn`t attach doco
Files:
MQL4----VPS.csv  123 kb

bartkins:
Sorry didn`t attach doco

This is not MQL5 VPS journal logs.

Sorry ---try again
Files:
Reason: