Discussion of article "The Implementation of Automatic Analysis of the Elliott Waves in MQL5"

New article The Implementation of Automatic Analysis of the Elliott Waves in MQL5 is published:

One of the most popular methods of market analysis is the Elliott Wave Principle. However, this process is quite complicated, which leads us to the use of additional tools. One of such instruments is the automatic marker. This article describes the creation of an automatic analyzer of Elliott Waves in MQL5 language.

Author: Roman Martynyuk

Incredible article, great descriptions and explanations. Really stunning. Great respect to the author for his modelling/programming skills and will to share such valuable knowledge.

Though I prefer my eyes when analyzing Elliot Waves. I have to say thank you for writing this article. Many many thanks.

The question is how we use it to get take profit and stop loss targets?

thank you about elliot wave analysis, but i have any quoetions, 1. How to install it, and 2. can to use analysis in time frame 15M, 1 hour, or 4 hour, 3. what sight if this EA correct and run thank

Thanks for this article, you have spent a huge amount of time and effort in this, thanks for sharing.

Hy,where ,in what folder to put MQL5/Include/Elliot Wave file,  I put it in MQL5/include/Eliiot Wave,but when i compile this file I have a lot of error ,and also some time the advisor  after analyses is done when i press show result it is block,take a look,tnks

Files:

expresid:

Hy,where ,in what folder to put MQL5/Include/Elliot Wave file,  I put it in MQL5/include/Eliiot Wave,but when i compile this file I have a lot of error ,and also some time the advisor  after analyses is done when i press show result it is block,take a look,tnks

It isn't necessary to compile the mqh files.

You need to compile the Expert Advisor \MQL5\Experts\Elliott_wave_en.mq5

Because of massive calculations and analysis of a large number of different cases, it's isn't recommended to launch the Expert Advisor at timeframes, lower than daily.

It' better to analyse the Elliott waves at Daily and Weekly timeframes.

molanisfx:

The question is how we use it to get take profit and stop loss targets?

I have also the same question. Cause after installing I saw that this is a analyzer without automatic trading.

How can i get this working as a automatic trading robot?

Is it necessary to create a new 'include' file which one can be paste into de elliot wave EA for upgrading this analyzer to a automatic trading machine?   

After installing and working with the EA, i have conclude that the elliot wave ea isn´t working on the daily graph and smaller timeframes. EA is only working on the monthly and weekly timeframe.

Since installing i´m trying to get this ea working as a automated trading machine. But is here someone who can tell me how to solve this question? Or is here someone who´s got is already working?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Timeframes
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Timeframes - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: