Please Help - page 2

Marta Gonzalez :

I do not attack the moderator with the doubt of my level as a developer, I think I have provided enough evidence that there is an error. Please could you provide some proof that today you have validated an EA.

I don't think doubting the level of the developers is polite or correct. I ask for respect towards my person and my work

No one has access to the verifiable code. Everything is automated - the verification task is simple: a decent code should get into the Market.

I strongly recommend that you study the article (the link is given in the test results).

It is not about the following: your codes are correct or not (it is not only related to the bugs in the codes/EAs).
It is also related for some part of the codes to be inserted inside the code ... for example - checking for money before open the trade (by CheckMoneyForTrade for example), and some other things (it is difficult for me to explain it because I am not a coder).

Example -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

there are no trading operations

Adan Tor Calvet, 2018.06.18 13:11

Hei Dudes, that problem is because you have to :

1- Check if volume for operation is correct: 

bool CheckVolumeValue(double volume,string &description)

{

//--- minimal allowed volume for trade operations

double min_volume=SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN);

if(volume<min_volume)

{

description=StringFormat("Volume is less than the minimal allowed SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN=%.2f",min_volume);

return(false);

}

//--- maximal allowed volume of trade operations

double max_volume=SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX);

if(volume>max_volume)

{

description=StringFormat("Volume is greater than the maximal allowed SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX=%.2f",max_volume);

return(false);

}

//--- get minimal step of volume changing

double volume_step=SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_VOLUME_STEP);

int ratio=(int)MathRound(volume/volume_step);

if(MathAbs(ratio*volume_step-volume)>0.0000001)

{

description=StringFormat("Volume is not a multiple of the minimal step SYMBOL_VOLUME_STEP=%.2f, the closest correct volume is %.2f",

volume_step,ratio*volume_step);

return(false);

}

description="Correct volume value";

return(true);

}

2- Check, if theres enough money to open a position. Example, if ur account balance goes down, it will be a time when "not enough money to open position" error will prompt, so thats why u get that error.

bool CheckMoneyForTrade(string symb, double lots,int type)

{

double free_margin=AccountFreeMarginCheck(symb,type, lots);

//-- if there is not enough money

if(free_margin<0)

{

string oper=(type==OP_BUY)? "Buy":"Sell";

Print("Not enough money for ", oper," ",lots, " ", symb, " Error code=",GetLastError());

return(false);

}

//--- checking successful

return(true);

}

In my EA i do not use pending orders, soif u use pending orders u may have other problems because of that.

Anyway, the answer is here:  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555

Sergey Golubev:

It is not about the following: your codes are correct or not (it is not only related to the bugs in the codes/EAs).
It is also related for some part of the codes to be inserted inside the code ... for example - checking for money before open the trade (by CheckMoneyForTrade for example), and some other things (it is difficult for me to explain it because I am not a coder).

Example -

I have explained that I have done an ea that only puts operations with all the required filters.

I'll explain,

each tick puts a buy and a sell

That buy and sell have all the necessary filters to be validated (I beg you to respect my level as a developer, I did not arrive 3 days with this)

the result of the validation is that it does not perform operations as you see in the image.

This is something new that did not occur a few days ago, there is some bug in the validation.

I beg you to take into consideration that perhaps it is possible that 0.001% is right in my theory

Marta Gonzalez:

I beg you to take into consideration that perhaps it is possible that 0.001% is right in my theory

Yes, it is possible.
But we can not estimate it ..
I hope the developers will read this thread on Monday and they will check this algorithm (or you will send a request for them in the servuice desk with the linkmto this thread for their comsideration).

But if it is not a bug so sorry ... it means that something should be place to be inside the EA: check for money, check for lot size, and so on (people had exact same issue in past and they fixed it on the way by inserting some "checking codes" in their EAs).
Read the thread/link on my previous posts.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
To obtain the current market information there are several functions: SymbolInfoInteger(), SymbolInfoDouble() and SymbolInfoString(). The first parameter is the symbol name, the values of the second function parameter can be one of the identifiers of ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER, ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE and ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING. Some symbols...

Sergey Golubev :

Sí, es posible. Pero no podemos estimarlo .. Espero que los desarrolladores lean este hilo el lunes y verifiquen este algoritmo (o enviarán una solicitud por ellos en la mesa de servicio con el enlace a este hilo para su consideración). Pero si no es un error, lo siento ... significa que debe haber algo dentro del EA: verificar el dinero, verificar el tamaño del lote, etc. (la gente tuvo exactamente el mismo problema en el pasado y lo arreglaron en el camino insertando algunos "códigos de verificación" en sus EA).

Thank you.

I hope Monday they read this thread and fix it.

Same problem for me as @Marta Gonzalez and have and i opened my own topic about it earlier today. I have tried to update some of my current published market products that was clearly validated without any trouble before and now it's impossible due to 'No trading operations' error all the time. Even created a simple ea that easily should pass but same story....'No trading operations'.

As i see,there must be a bug in the automated validation process somehow....so it should be looked into

There is the thread about it in Russian forum (opened today):
I created this thread for the Developers to see!

Sergey Golubev:
Hay un hilo al respecto en el foro ruso (abierto hoy):
¡Creé este hilo para que lo vean los desarrolladores!

TK

Sergey Golubev:
There is the thread about it in Russian forum (opened today):
I created this thread for the Developers to see!

thanks Sergey, then we know it's a bug and hopefully corrected soon

Samir Arman:
Please Help
What is the solution to this problem ??

Please help and thank you

I confirm! There is a problem

Reason: