i want to cancel a none active purchase - page 2

anyone can help me? 

AKUKAYA13:
anyone can help me? 

We are the forum users, and we can not help you.
You can write to the service desk explaining them the situation in shourt (but understandable way) asking them for advice.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i want to cancel a none active purchase

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.10.23 09:37

I've just been informed that a  cancellation is only available for: non-rent purchases made within 7 days and having 0 activations.

Hello, I have purchased an order block breaker indicator I tried to load it several times on my mt4 which was not working. and I have deleted that mt4 and installed a new one. now when I am trying to install my indicator the system is saing I have reached 5 of 5 activations which is maximum. now I don't know what to do. could you please assist me

MmeliG:
Hello, I have purchased an order block breaker indicator I tried to load it several times on my mt4 which was not working. and I have deleted that mt4 and installed a new one. now when I am trying to install my indicator the system is saing I have reached 5 of 5 activations which is maximum. now I don't know what to do. could you please assist me
I do not think the activations can be added ..
If some users are having such an experience for "adding activation" so they may reply ..

MmeliG:

You can't add activations, you have to buy the indicator again.

Reason: