2 simple MA crossing

Hi,

Can someone help me whit this EA based on 2 MA crossing. I have used the MQL Wizard to build it, however I am wondering how to add the buy and sale options to this and also the SL and TP?

Thank you all for the the help.

Also if this was already posted and resolved please point me in the right direction.

Files:
MAcross.mq5  9 kb

Mihai Onofrei :

Hi,

Can someone help me whit this EA based on 2 MA crossing. I have used the MQL Wizard to build it, however I am wondering how to add the buy and sale options to this and also the SL and TP?

Thank you all for the the help.

Also if this was already posted and resolved please point me in the right direction.

You have many options:

1. write your own signal module (SignalMA.mqh) - but this does not guarantee that all your wishes will be included
  2. write a simple advisor yourself
  3. find a simple advisor in CodeBase
  4. order lessons (MQL5 Training) in the Freelance Service
  5. order a completely writing (from scratch to full readiness) of an advisor in the Freelance Service

Vladimir Karputov:

You have many options:

1. write your own signal module (SignalMA.mqh) - but this does not guarantee that all your wishes will be included
  2. write a simple advisor yourself
  3. find a simple advisor in CodeBase
  4. order lessons (MQL5 Training) in the Freelance Service
  5. order a completely writing (from scratch to full readiness) of an advisor in the Freelance Service

Hi Vladimir,

Option 5 I have tried it and got disappointed after one of the developers that looked very promising asked all the details about my system and then refused to work with me. This to me looks like a free way for people to get trading systems from other people by pretending to be programers. This process should be a bit more regulated.

Anyway, can you do something about the attached file to take orders?

Thank you.

Mihai Onofrei :

Hi Vladimir,

Option 5 I have tried it and got disappointed after one of the developers that looked very promising asked all the details about my system and then refused to work with me. This to me looks like a free way for people to get trading systems from other people by pretending to be programers. This process should be a bit more regulated.

Anyway, can you do something about the attached file to take orders?

Thank you.

It is still not clear WHAT EXACTLY you need - therefore the answer is: DO NOT.

And don't worry about "someone steals my super-duper gracious idea". You don't need to see a conspiracy theory in everything :).

Vladimir Karputov:

It is still not clear WHAT EXACTLY you need - therefore the answer is: DO NOT.

And don't worry about "someone steals my super-duper gracious idea". You don't need to see a conspiracy theory in everything :).

Hi Vladimir,

What I want is the attached file MAcross.mq5 to take orders like buy when the 2 ma cross(MA12>MA20) and sell when the 2 MA cross in the opposite direction.

As for the freelance, I mean come on, if you say that you are a programmer and by any chance some one really comes up with a million dollar system, would you really be honest and build the system not try to steal the idea? If so you are a very good man but let me tell you that there are not many like you in the world. We live in a world of every man for himself.

Mihai Onofrei :

Hi Vladimir,

What I want is the attached file MAcross.mq5 to take orders like buy when the 2 ma cross(MA12>MA20) and sell when the 2 MA cross in the opposite direction.

As for the freelance, I mean come on, if you say that you are a programmer and by any chance some one really comes up with a million dollar system, would you really be honest and build the system not try to steal the idea? If so you are a very good man but let me tell you that there are not many like you in the world. We live in a world of every man for himself.

Write your own module of trading signals.

Vladimir Karputov:

Write your own module of trading signals.

Well, I am sorry but this looks a bit complicated for me. I cant make sense of it and I am not familiar with the libraries. I used to program in verilog many years ago, many:), as a student, however this looks very difficult to understand. So I thought if this is a community I might be able to find some really nice and friendly people to help me out, like yourself.

Mihai Onofrei :
Well, I am sorry but this looks a bit complicated for me. I cant make sense of it and I am not familiar with the libraries. I used to program in verilog many years ago, many:), as a student, however this looks very difficult to understand. So I thought if this is a community I might be able to find some really nice and friendly people to help me out, like yourself.

Search on CodeBase - you will find many advisors at the intersection of two iMAs.

Vladimir Karputov:

Search on CodeBase - you will find many advisors at the intersection of two iMAs.

This sir, is what I am looking for.

MA Cross:

Thank you, however is it possible to add a SL and TP?

I knew you are good :)

MA Cross
MA Cross
  • www.mql5.com
Published by: Vladimir Karputov Views: 3034 Rating: Published: 2017.01.26 09:16 Updated: 2018.06.15 13:45 Author of the idea  — Duke3D,  author of the MQL5 code  — barabashkakvn. Intersection of two iMA.  The Expert Advisor works based on intersections of two moving averages. At an intersection a position is opened either upward or downward, at...

Mihai Onofrei :

This sir, is what I am looking for.

MA Cross :

Thank you, however is it possible to add a SL and TP?

I knew you are good :)

Yes I can. I have been planning to rewrite some code for a new trading engine for a long time (an example of trading options can be seen in the code iFractals iAMA ).

Vladimir Karputov:

Yes I can. I have been planning to rewrite some code for a new trading engine for a long time (an example of trading options can be seen in the code iFractals iAMA ).

OK, thank you. Also if you want me to test anything for you please let me know and also I am thinking a lot outside the box, so you can trow at me any problem and I will not rest until I find a solution.
Reason: