Pivot, support and resistance

Hello

I have tried a lot of Pivot ,support and resistance indicators, non of them where that good, I even purchased three of them.

If you guys can help me find a proper one with 5 or 7 lines with pivot in the middle, It would be great.

cheers

donzainal:

Hello

I have tried a lot of Pivot ,support and resistance indicators, non of them where that good, I even purchased three of them.

If you guys can help me find a proper one with 5 or 7 lines with pivot in the middle, It would be great.

Post your exact requirements. It's not clear what was not "that good" in the products you tried, also please name them as well.

marketeer:
Post your exact requirements. It's not clear what was not "that good" in the products you tried, also please name them as well.
You can't talk about any products on this forum.

angevoyageur:
You can't talk about any products on this forum.
I'm not sure you're right. Advertising is forbidden. But problem solving requires concrete names. Many topics here discuss concrete examples from the code base, AND charts and behaviour of existing indicators. Do you think the questions like "please, tell me what indicator is this?" or "where can i find gartley (bartly/othertly) indicator", or "here is my forecast made by abc" are not eligible here? Then why do they exist?

Please take a look at this free pivot point indicator available at the Code Base.

marketeer:
I'm not sure you're right. Advertising is forbidden. But problem solving requires concrete names. Many topics here discuss concrete examples from the code base, AND charts and behaviour of existing indicators. Do you think the questions like "please, tell me what indicator is this?" or "where can i find gartley (bartly/othertly) indicator", or "here is my forecast made by abc" are not eligible here? Then why do they exist?

Please read attentively what is written. If the user bought some indicators they are commercial products, either from Market or external source. This forum is not the place to assure support of commercial products and it's not allowed to talk about any product.

Indicators or code in general from the Codebase are not products, and there is no problem about that.

Yet I don't think it's forbidden to discuss features of the products. Otherwise no one could get any answer ever.

Anyway, personally I can't answer such questions without details and telepathic power.

If your main objection concerns the word "name", I'm ready to rephrase in any form which is allowed yet provides more info.

marketeer:

Yet I don't think it's forbidden to discuss features of the products. Otherwise no one could get any answer ever.

Anyway, personally I can't answer such questions without details and telepathic power.

If your main objection concerns the word "name", I'm ready to rephrase in any form which is allowed yet provides more info.

It was only prevention.

marketeer:

Hello marketeer,

I do respect your point of view... However, this forum is well known for having always high level discussions between members.

So, next time please avoid sarcastic terms like "telepathic power"... we also understand all the difficulties involved in trying to post good answers in the forum.

Please take a look at this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11138 available at Free Download of Techinical Indicators MT4 Code Base
Indicator RDS2689SignalAlerts
Indicator RDS2689SignalAlerts
  • votes: 17
  • 3rjfx
  • www.mql5.com
This indicator will write the price of Pivot Point on the trading chart, ranging from Price Support 6 to Price Resistance 6. When prices change or pass one of Pivot Price level, the indicator will be given alerts.

angevoyageur:

Please read attentively what is written. If the user bought some indicators they are commercial products, either from Market or external source. This forum is not the place to assure support of commercial products and it's not allowed to talk about any product.

Indicators or code in general from the Codebase are not products, and there is no problem about that.

Nice reply to that question. i like the way you address issues in this forum. Well the point is clear. materials in the code base are not products. i understand it now
Reason: