trade manager(scalpeing manual tool)

hi guys, see screenshot, i am looking for something like this if anyone knows where i can obtain it i'll appreciate it.

basically its all about scalping.. usually we have individual scripts where we 

close all open orders 
close all in profit trades
close all in loss trades
hedge all 
reverse all
lock profit 

etc etc. this seems USEFUL!!!

this screenshot seems to show it has more advance tools of trade managing (manual trading) if anyone know this script/tool plz point in right direction thanks..

regards,
GBFX

You can search in CodeBase and in the Market.

Sergey Golubev:
You can search in CodeBase and in the Market.

what specific terms should i be looking for? 

GoodBoyFX:

what specific terms should i be looking for? 

You can click on this link, and select to make a search for CodeBase or Market.
I used term trade panel but you can search the term panel as well.
Trade manager, trade panel, and similar terms.

I am not sure that you will find exact same tool but you can find very similar one.

CodeBase is free to download and to use, the products on the market may be free, may be commercial ones.
So, start to search with CodeBase.

Sergey Golubev:

You can click on this link, and select to make a search for CodeBase or Market.
I used term trade panel but you can search the term panel as well.
Trade manager, trade panel, and similar terms.

I am not sure that you will find exact same tool but you can find very similar one.

CodeBase is free to download and to use, the products on the market may be free, may be commercial ones.
So, start to search with CodeBase.

found one, comes close to what i want.. need more features tho... ill share what i found so far

ok mql5 doesnt allow sharing .rar files, guys google for [name was deleted by moderator]

meanwhile search continues...

GoodBoyFX:

found one, comes close to what i want.. need more features tho... ill share what i found so far

ok mql5 doesnt allow sharing .rar files, guys google for [name was deleted by moderator]

meanwhile search continues...

This is commercial tool from external website (and very expensive tool).
We are not discussing any commercial tools on the forum (and any promotion of the Market product is prohibited on the forum too).

You can share what you found in Codebase only.

Sergey Golubev:

This is commercial tool from external website (and very expensive tool).
We are not discussing any commercial tools on the forum (and any promotion of the Market product is prohibited on the forum too).

You can share what you found in Codebase only.

o ok sorry about that, wasn't aware of that particular rule. thanks.. i'll continue the search ;) cheers.
Reason: