what is the maximum agent i can install ?

Dear All,

Kindly inform me about the maximum agent i can install 

because i have installed the agent on 400 PC and after installation done and agents were running maximum of the agents has been stopped and in some PC's the agent has been removed!!!

Thanks in Advance

Ihab 

read first post of this thread (All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud) as there are some limitation about.
All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud
All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud
  • www.mql5.com
General: All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

there is nothing about quantity or maximum agents per account my dear in mentioned post

Sergey Golubev:
read first post of this thread (All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud) as there are some limitation about.
Per computer:

Tester agents/Remote agents/MQL5 Cloud Network agents‌/MetaTester 5 Agents Manager are no longer available for use in the 32-bit terminals: they can work only in the 64-bit systems: read more here 

Due to the apparent lack of memory with an excessive number of agents and a decrease in the speed of calculations on hyper-threading cores, we decided to limit ourselves to only physical cores when working in cloud" - post #60
List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds
List of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds
  • www.mql5.com
List of changes in the Help for MQL5:Corrected description of the GlobalVariablesFlush() function , input parameters are not required, Length the c...

Thanks a lot  Sergey Golubev
Reason: