MQL5 Code Help

New to the coding of indicators on MQL5, and I am looking for help on how to compare two candlesticks with one another. 

I want a signal given, in the form of an arrow over the candle, when the current candle's open and close are within the range of the previous candle but in the lower third for a buy signal and the upper third for a sell signal.  This candle would also need a significant tail length. 

dcrosby:

New to the coding of indicators on MQL5, and I am looking for help on how to compare two candlesticks with one another. 

I want a signal given, in the form of an arrow over the candle, when the current candle's open and close are within the range of the previous candle but in the lower third for a buy signal and the upper third for a sell signal.  This candle would also need a significant tail length. 

If no one interested to help you out for free you can always seek help at Freelance and have your project coded (not free of charge)

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
HTF oversold / overbought levels. - If True , No trades when the stochastic signal line is in overbought ( for buy trades) / or oversold level (for Sell trades) . Disable Slow MA : True/False ( if True, completely disable the MA ) Disable Fast MA True/ False (Is true, completely disable the MA) Please make sure HTF is working. Min Pips to stop...

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Prune pointless queries.

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

Reason: