If I had bought an ea via mql5 and the author of a particular ea removes it from the market will I have that ea and it's activations or not? Kindly guide.

If I had bought an ea via mql5 and the author of a particular ea removes it from the market will I have that ea and it's activations or not? Kindly guide.

from the rules - Rules of Using the Market Service

All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

What if its a subscribed product though ? 

Lorentzos Roussos:

What if its a subscribed product though ? 

from the rules -

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

Sergey Golubev:

from the rules -

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

Is there auto-renewal in products ? how will he/she pay if the product is removed ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

Is there auto-renewal in products ? how will he/she pay if the product is removed ?

I do not know (I never had this situation).
I think - the buyer can not pay if the product was removed (he can use what he bought or rented before removing).

Sergey Golubev:
I do not know (I never had this situation).
I think - the buyer can not pay if the product was removed (he can use what he bought or rented before removing).

Great . Thanks

Reason: