I can't get MQID(MetaQuotes ID) in my phone. - page 2

Hello same problem for me,  we need a solution from mql5 desk !

solved!

Clim Fandeev:
solved!

Please don't just say "solved".

How did you solve it?

Your experience may help others.

Clim Fandeev:
solved!
Seems, it was fixed by itself (?)

Me too not getting ID, no matter what I do, Android 7, Honor 8 phone

Did anything happen to solve that problem? I don't get any answer nor in google play and by email either and here on forum as well

The Huawei system lacks Google Mobile Service, so you need to install it yourself

This video introduces how to install GMS

Hope it helps you

Vick H #:
Did anything happen to solve that problem? I don't get any answer nor in google play and by email either and here on forum as well
Problem solved by deleting and installing again the mt4 app

Mohammad Golzar #:

I had my MQID and was getting my notifications regularly. since today that I updated my android mt4 app and found out that I missed some notifications.

I removed my app and reinstalled it but now I don't have any ID!!! in settings->messages, under MetaQuotes ID I see this: "not registered!"

what should I do? hasn't anything to do with google services or android version... since I didn't face this before mt4 update.

i have same problem, do you finde any soulition?

Mohammad Golzar #:

I had my MQID and was getting my notifications regularly. since today that I updated my android mt4 app and found out that I missed some notifications.

I removed my app and reinstalled it but now I don't have any ID!!! in settings->messages, under MetaQuotes ID I see this: "not registered!"

what should I do? hasn't anything to do with google services or android version... since I didn't face this before mt4 update.

Hi,
1.Open mt4 on your phone.
2.Go to "account monitoring".MetaQuotes ID  is at the bottom of the opened page
Reason: