Trying to code new custom indicator

Hi all,

I`m a beginner to mql coding and I am struggling to code an indicator for my first EA. I want to create an indicator with a simple moving average only with horizontal levels in a separate window.

On smartphone I combined RSI(1) with the horizontal levels and  the MA in the same window. Any help will be very much appreciated.

1. 1128055: …I want… On smartphone …
    Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

2. No custom indicators on mobile.

https://book.mql4.com/samples/icustom1128055:

Hi all,

I`m a beginner to mql coding and I am struggling to code an indicator for my first EA. I want to create an indicator with a simple moving average only with horizontal levels in a separate window.

On smartphone I combined RSI(1) with the horizontal levels and  the MA in the same window. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Just like William has stated, its best to post what you were trying to code so that others may try to help. Without that no one knows exactly whats missing on your development. 
Also you can try reading this article 
Creation of Custom Indicators - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial
Creation of Custom Indicators - Simple Programs in MQL4 - MQL4 Tutorial
  • book.mql4.com
When creating a trading strategy a developer often faces the necessity to draw graphically in a security window a certain dependence calculated by a user (programmer). For this purpose MQL4 offers the possibility of creating custom indicators. Custom Indicator is an application program coded in MQL4; it is basically intended for graphical...
Reason: