how keep autotrade enabled and close signal positions manually?

Hi,

I just subscribed to my first signal and I'm not able to close position manually even if I unticked Synchronize positions without confirmation. I would like to be able to autotrade and copy new signals but if I enabled it then these signal come up again and again.

Regards,

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Copy signal

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.12.13 05:43

If you close a position manually, while having an active signal subscription, it will be copied again, since the signal copying system will re-open the position upon synchronization.

You need to suspend your signal subscription first, in order to intefere manually.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

Sergey Golubev:

Oh! I see.. I didn't suspend my subscription before closing positions. I just suspended it but I'm afraid of if I enable again then signals will come back because they are still alive in server side, right? 

rafaparche:
Oh! I see.. I didn't suspend my subscription before closing positions. I just suspended it but I'm afraid of if I enable again then signals will come back because they are still alive in server side, right? 
I do not know ... if "synchronize without confirmation" settings so the trades may be opened again (if the provider is still having those trades opened).
It is theoretically; I have no idea how it will work in practics (I do not have signal sibscription now so I can not check).

rafaparche:

Hi,

I just subscribed to my first signal and I'm not able to close position manually even if I unticked Synchronize positions without confirmation. I would like to be able to autotrade and copy new signals but if I enabled it then these signal come up again and again.

Regards,

This is not possible, you either subscribe to a signal and you trust the signal provider to manage your money or you don't.

If you choose to close the signal's open positions, you must pause your signal subsciption first, as Sergey instructed you.

Reason: