Stop signal from opening new trades

I'm subscribed to a signal that has opened 21 trades, all but 3 are losing. How can I stop any new trades from being opened by the signal but let the open trades run their course? 

desertjedi:
I'm subscribed to a signal that has opened 21 trades, all but 3 are losing. How can I stop any new trades from being opened by the signal but let the open trades run their course? 

To disable the Signal untick Enable realtime signal subscription in your Terminal settings.
Alternatively you could untick Synchronize positions without confirmations to disable synchronization.

Then manually close the trades you want to get rid of.

Note that if you enable both again your terminal will attempt to re-open all open trades as per the Signal's status at that time, including those losing positions if they're still open on the Signal.
This is because it is a synchronization service, not a trade alert system.
It would actually be great if MetaQuotes added an option to close a trade and not have it resynchronized as I know there's many signal subscribers that would like to be able to do that, given this question is asked frequently and many people misunderstand how it actually works, only to have manually closed trades reopened as soon as they've left their computer.

Signal Subscribers - Signals - MetaTrader 4 Help
Signal Subscribers - Signals - MetaTrader 4 Help
  • www.metatrader4.com
Signal Subscriber is a trader who subscribes to Provider's trading signals to copy trade operations of the latter on his or her own trading account. A weekly or monthly fee may be charged for subscription. To copy signals, the trading terminal must be always connected to the server using the account which is subscribed for the signals. The...
Reason: